What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to use on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
In addition, you can also manage your browser’s cookie store using tools such as the following
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Preference or personalisation cookies: these are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc. If the user chooses these features himself (e.g. if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the flag icon of the relevant country), cookies shall be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, provided that the cookies are exclusively for the purpose selected.
Necessary (8) Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
Statistics (5) Statistics cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by gathering and providing information in an anonymous form.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy Axarfusión, S.L. shows you information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom or top of any page of the portal with each session start so that you are aware of it. Dada esta información, son posibles las siguientes acciones:
- Accept cookies: this warning will no longer be displayed when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Modify your configuration: you can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of Axarfusión, S.L. and modify the configuration of your browser.
Last update: 20 October 2023
|Cookie Name||Domain||Route||Cookie Type||Duration||Purpose|
|_ga_RSMGY3KD18||.axarfusion.es||/||First-party||1 year 1 month||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to maintain session status.|
|_ga||.axarfusion.es||/||First-party||1 year 1 month||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, which is a significant update to Google’s most widely used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in every page request for a site and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reporting.|
|_ga_04BXHKG1DK||.axarfusion.es||/||First-party||1 year 1 month||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to maintain session status.|
|_gid||.axarfusion.es||/||First-party4||1 day||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track page views.|
|Cookie name||Domain||Link||Cookie Type||Duration||Description|
|_fbp||axarfusion.es||/||First-party||7 days||Used by Meta to deliver a range of advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.|
|_fbp||.axarfusion.es||/||Third-party||3 months||Used by Meta to deliver a range of advertising products, such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||/||Third-party||15 minuts||This cookie is set by DoubleClick (owned by Google) to determine whether the website visitor’s browser supports cookies.|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||/||Third-party||1 year||This cookie is set by Doubleclick and carries information about how the end-user uses the website and any advertising that the end-user may have seen before visiting the website.|
|_gcl_au||.axarfusion.es||/||Third-party||3 months||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with the effectiveness of ads on websites using their services.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_143120580_1||.axarfusion.es||/||Third-party||53 seconds||This cookie is part of Google Analytics and is used to limit requests.|
|Cookie Name||Domain||Link||Cookie Type||Duration||Description|
|wp-wpml_current_language||axarfusion.es||/||First-party||Session||Stores the current language. By default, this cookie is only set for logged-in users. If you enable the language cookie to support AJAX filtering, this cookie will also be set for users who are not logged in.|