This legal text gives details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website https://wwww.axarfusion.es, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you contract a service or purchase a product, register for our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those persons that the regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: AXARFUSION. S.L.
- Responsible for the treatment.
Contact information of the person in charge:
AXARFUSION. S.L.. with CIF: B93621083 and address at: C/ Rampa, 2 Local Bajo, 29754, Cómpeta, Málaga and telephone: (+34) 951 83 33 33 33. Email: email@example.com
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga.
AXARFUSION. S.L.is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we, us or our).
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the data subject will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activities, owned by AXARFUSION. S.L..
On our website we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and user name.
- Contact information: email, telephone or billing address.
- Financial data: bank details and other details of purchases made
- Profile data: user name and password, purchases made.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and health information, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by phone or mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Access to training courses
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between AXARFUSION. S.L. and you.
- When you give your consent to the processing of your data
- When we need them in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below is a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need details please send an email to email@example.com.
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for processing|
|To request information through the contact form||– Name|
|Consent of the interested party|
|To make a purchase of products or services||– Name|
Consent of the person concerned
Fulfillment of a contractual obligation
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the lawful reason for processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
- How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the storage period shall apply, insofar as applicable to this processing.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
- Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered address of AXARFUSION. S.L. or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you may ask AXARFUSION. S.L. if you are using your personal data.
- To request its rectification if they are not correct, or to exercise the right of right to be forgotten with respect to the same.
- To request the limitation of treatment In this case, they will only be kept for the following period AXARFUSION. S.L. for the exercise or defense of claims
- A object to their treatment: AXARFUSION. S.L. will no longer process the data in the manner you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be processed.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, AXARFUSION. S.L.will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You may use the forms made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your above rights: Here
Complain to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which AXARFUSION. S.L. is processing your data, you may address your claims to the corresponding supervisory authority, being in Spain, the competent for it: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests will be solved within the legal deadline of one month. However, it may take more than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we may need the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and systems administration services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and underwriters providing banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such data processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in order to comply with transparency requirements, you can request a list of the companies that provide services to us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a security breach, as regulated by the GDPR in Articles 33 and 34.