This legal text gives details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website https://wwww.axarfusion.es, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you contract a service or purchase a product, register for our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those persons that the regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: AXARFUSIÓN. S.L.
- Responsible for the treatment.
Contact information of the person in charge:
AXARFUSIÓN. S.L.. con CIF: B93621083 y domicilio en: C/ Rampa, 2 Local Bajo, 29754, Cómpeta, Málaga y teléfono: (+34) 951 83 33 33. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga.
AXARFUSIÓN. S.L.is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we, us or our).
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation, defines the personal information as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data, nor percentage data.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be included in the corresponding processing activities, owned by AXARFUSIÓN. S.L..
On our website we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Datos de identidad: nombre, apellido y nombre de usuario.
- Contact information: email, telephone or billing address.
- Datos económicos: datos bancarios y otros detalles de compras realizadas
- Datos de perfil: nombre de usuario y contraseña, compras realizadas.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and health information, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by phone or mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Access to training courses
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between AXARFUSIÓN. S.L. and you.
- When you give your consent to the processing of your data
- When we need them in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below is a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as what kind of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Purpose||Tipo de datos||Legitimacy for treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||Name
|Consentimiento del interesado|
|To make a purchase of products or services.||Name
Consentimiento del interesado
Fulfillment of a contractual obligation.
PurposeWe will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another purpose, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the lawful reason for processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
- How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the retention period shall apply, as far as applicable to this treatment.
Subscriber's data by e-mail or formFrom the time the user subscribes until he/she unsubscribes.
- Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of AXARFUSIÓN. S.L. or e-mail address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access a sus datos personales: podrá preguntar a AXARFUSIÓN. S.L. if you are using your personal data.
- A solicitar su rectificationif they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- A solicitar la limitation of treatmentin this case, they will only be retained by AXARFUSIÓN. S.L. for the exercise or defense of claims
- An object to their treatment: AXARFUSIÓN. S.L. will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
- To the portability de los datos: en caso de que quieras que sus datos sean tratados por otra firma, AXARFUSIÓN. S.L.will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You may use the forms made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise the above rights: Here
Complain to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which AXARFUSIÓN. S.L. is processing your data, you may address your claims to the corresponding supervisory authority, being the competent authority in Spain: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests will be dealt with within the legal deadline of one month. However, it may take longer than one month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we may need the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and systems administration services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and underwriters providing banking, legal, insurance, accounting and legal consulting services
All processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such persons in charge to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request, in compliance with transparency, a list of who are these companies that provide services to us, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agent contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a security breach as regulated by the GDPR in Articles 33 and 34.